Saturday, August 7, 2021

Convert 2D From Your Sketch To 3D Revit Model











About:

What will my Gig provide?

I will convert 2D sketch to 3D model revit and picture render 

My drawings include: floor plan, elevation, 3D perspective?(Limit 1600sqft).If you want details please see my work packages.

What will you get from my job?

- Drawings (JPEG, PNG or PDF)

-The lungs scene images JPEG or PNG

-File source revit

How do you order?

-You only need to order and send me pictures of hand-painted works or take actual photos that you wish to draw

-Also Please contact before ordering to get the best advice

Thank you so much!

Reviews


:

Seller once again was very professional, prompt and delivered what was required. Highly recommended and I will be using the seller again!

:

Minh is always available for revisions and allows you to bring you project to life with you every step of the way. Superior service.

:

Thank you Thein for the excellent work. I would happily work with you again.

:

Will work with Min again!

:

Perfect delivery. As usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment