Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Design And Render Interior, Exterior By 3Dmax











About:

Hello Dear,

Thank you for your interest in me.

I’m so happy to work with my buyer.

I supply the following services:

1. Virtual Staging: Add new furniture to empty rooms

2. Renovation: I change wall, floor,...and remove the existing furniture and then add new furniture for rooms

Why should you use my services?

1. Reasonable price

2. Fast turnaround and delivery on time

3. I create the photorealistic and beautiful photos to help you increase the value of your properties

4. I Have huge virtual furniture library to add your rooms

5. I am familiar with a lot of styles of interior design.



Software that I use:

  • 3ds max
  • Sketchup
  • Autocad
  • Photoshop
  • V-ray render
  • Corona render
  • Video editing tools

I always find the long term cooperation.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment