Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Visualise Your 3D Plans











About:

Hi!



Welcome to my Gig



I will produce photorealistic renderings of your project and provide walkthrough animations if you so require.



My rates are typically $120 per room for any number of renders, but the price might differ depending on the size of your rooms. In any case, do contact me if my work interests you and we can figure out a price point from there!



Please provide:

  • Floor plans, elevation, reference images, etc.
  • Preferred image resolution/perspective
  • Deadlines



I will do everything in my power to ensure both you and I are satisfied with my work. Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Reviews


:

Incredible standard of work. Turned around the project in a very short period of time and to a very high standard within budget. Absolutely recommend for any project.

:

Lovely as usually. Very happy with the final images.

:

very easy to communicate and responsive. 100% for next project.

:

Great job!

:

I loved the attention to detail in my project, as usual great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment