Saturday, May 14, 2022

Create A 3D Render Of Your Project











About:

Hello!



I am an engineer and a professional 3D modeling and rendering artist with more than 14 years of experience. I will provide high-quality photorealistic visualizations for your architectural designs and create 3D models from your sketches or plans.



INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:

- simple clip with one angle, up to 1 minute on a basic order

- architectural 3d animation walkthrough (incl. environment, objects, people)

- creation of a 3d model according to drawings (include in Premium)



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER - PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST

to estimate the cost and scope of the project and work on it, please contact me, I will answer quickly. If you don't have a 3d model, I can draw it for you.



I will have the pleasure to be a part of your project.

Reviews


:

Excellent to work with. Has very good understanding of what is being described. Will definitely use again in the future. Thanks once again!!

:

you welcome 🙂

:

This seller is on top of it. He is quick to respond, clear in his communication, and delivered quality work that meets and exceeds my expectations. He took a sketchup model that I already built, and delivered a beautiful 3D render of the space. Definitely will work with him again. Thanks D!

:

thanks for feedback

:

Merci !!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment