Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Draw Anything In Autocad











About:

Do you want to make your sketch or image, pdf turn in to Auto Cad drawing...??? 

You are in the right place......!!! 



I am a professional Civil engineer with over 4 years’ experience and expert in the architectural and interior design of residential, commercial and industrial buildings with construction. 



I am also highly experienced in AutoCAD, Sketchup. I can provide 2d drafting services, 3d modelingIn this gig, I am only offering 2D drafting services.



Through my service, you can



1.  Convert any image (Hand drawn, PDF...etc.) into CAD

  • ·   Architecture - Floor plan, Elevation and Sectional plan, Site plan...etc.)
  •   Other - Mechanical parts...etc.

2. Modify existing drawings (architectural or other) according to your requirement.

3. Design and drawing new architectural plans according to your requirement.

4. Fast delivery with High-Quality service.



Note: -

 Please leave me a message before placing an order... !!!



Thank You.

Menaka1989

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment