Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Design Your Interior Space And Render It In 3D











About:

The First Step Towards Building a Great House is to Visualise it.



Hi, I'm Hamza and I have been working as an Interior Designer for 2 years now. I create 3D Models and Renderings for Residential and Commercial Interior Spaces.

Through the Latest Software's and Tools, I will help you in Visualising your New/Existing Space



Services I offer:

  • Living Room Design
  • Bedroom Design
  • Kitchen & Bath Design
  • Office Design
  • Complete Furniture, Lighting and Texture in All Packages



What You will Receive:

  • Complete Interior Design for your rooms
  • Realistic Rendered Images
  • Walk-through video
  • Furniture Layout Plans
  • Basic Shopping List



What I will need from you:

  • Floor plans / Dimensions of your room/house
  • Images of the rooms in their existing state (This is optional)
  • Your Preferences and General Requirements.



If You Have any Queries, Don't Hesitate to Contact me before Buying the Gig.



Best Regards.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment