Friday, February 9, 2024

Professionally Design Your Dream Kitchen Or Living In 3D 2D











About:

Contact me for special offers! (Current offer: 50% OFF FIRST PACKAGE: BASIC TO 40 USD, STANDARD TO 100 USD & PREMIUM TO 125 USD)



Hello!



Feeling like your kitchen, bedroom or living needs a redesign? Let's treat it with a complete renovation!



I am an Architect and 3D Artist with over 10 years of experience, specialized in Architectural and Interior Design and Visualization. My job is to transfer your needs and desires into professionally executed spaces in crisp visualizations.



Through an initial free consultation, I will offer you the best package in order to produce an professional design uniquely customized for your space. I specialize in designing and modeling to the detail, to ensure your proposal will reflect you and your family! We'll be on our way to design a fresh, trendy, and elegant new bedroom, living or kitchen!



What I'll deliver (depending on the package):



- High Quality Rendered Image(s) of a design for YOUR space with QUALITY visualization of materials and furniture. 

- General Annotated Floorplan.



Check my FAQ to clear any doubts you might have



Ready for your dream renovation? Tap the "Contact Seller" button now to get a quote with a special offer!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment