Sunday, March 10, 2024

A 3D Rendering Interior Design And Architectural Projects











About:



Hello! Welcome to my profile.

I'm María Melendez, Freelance Architect, I work with Architectural Design, specializing in 3D visualization, creating photorealistic images to exhibit and sell architectural projects (Interior and exterior) and interior design.



My work is efficient and with excellent quality, always taking care of the details to ensure that your project stands out.

The tools I work with are:

 - 3Ds max: Modeling and rendering.

- Photoshop: Image editing

- Autocad: Drawing of architectural plants.



I would love to have the opportunity to work with you. Please, contact me before ordering, I would like to discuss the details and requirements of the Project to carry out before starting it.



 Any doubts or questions do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment