Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Draw Architectural Plan In Autocad Or Revit











About:

ABOUT THE SERVICE:

I will create professional drawings. I can help with changes in the project.

If you need to convert a pdf, a picture, a sketch to Revit, here you are.



HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER:

  • Select the area of your building.
  • If necessary, select additional services.



STANDARD SERVICE INCLUDES:

  1. Cover Sheet
  2. Site Plan
  3. Floor Plans.
  4. Roof Plans
  5. RCP
  6. Elevations.
  7. Sections.
  8. Door/window schedules, Area calculation.
  9. 3D Views



ADDITIONAL SERVICES:

  1. Electrical.
  2. Interior Elevations.
  3. Plumbing
  4. Shade Plans





WHAT YOU GET:

  • Final source file Revit/CAD;
  • PDF files of all drawings.



NOTE:

  • Write me before purchasing, for discussion details;
  •  If I'm not online, don't worry, I'll always respond fast;

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment