Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Design Architectural Floor Plan And Construction 2D Floor Plans, In Auto Cad











About:

Welcome to My gig

I have 5 Years Experience In Architecture Field  with greater experience with Planing, Designing and Drawing of architectural floor plans.

I will draw your Plan specially in Autocad Architecture

In this gig I will plan your house or building according to your specifications and also prepare fully Detailed drawings of planed house or building.

My Services



  • Submission Drawing(Plan Elevation/Section)
  • Foundation Layout Details etc.
  • Land scape drawing.
  • Architectural Presentation Drawing.
  • Detail Working Drawing.
  • Structural Construction Drawing.
  • Interior Plan with furniture with every Product + Bath details.
  • Optional drawings (not included in the packages above but can be purchased additionally) 


Please contact me before placing an order

Thank you

Architect 999.

Reviews


:

Great work

:

Great work

:

Great work fast

:

Did a great drafting plans to Cad from a sketch drawing

:

Great work, easy to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment