Monday, May 16, 2022

Architecture Design In Revit And 3D Renders In Lumion











About:

 I love to design and draw, I'm proficient in 2D drafting and 3D renderings + graphic designs! Let me know how I can serve you! Tell me your need and I will make it possible.



I been designing Houses, Apartments, Offices and Retail project for over 5 years . Contact me for more information.



**UPDATE OVER 100 RATED SERVICES**



It has been truly amazing helping so many people around the world.



I'm a professional architect looking to assist you in your remodeling and / or construction process.



The usual jobs I do here are the following:



  • Remodelling: interior, exterior, facades, kitchens or offices.
  • Building permits. Imperial or metric. I'm aware of most of the codes.
  • Video calls: Explain your special project to me and I'll take care of it.
  • Take your sketches to 3D + renders.
  • Your deadline is near and you need extra hands? You can count on me!

Reviews


:

Enrique saved us while we were in a bind and did an impeccable job at that!!!! He really came through for us and was very communcative. We had two zoom sessions and it was so great that he was committed to the tight deadline we were on. THANK YOU SO MUCH ENRIQUE!!!

:

Great work

:

Great job, will do repeat business for sure.

:

Le agradezco su disposición para este proyecto

:

Gracias de antemano por su valiosa gestión y experiencia.




No comments:

Post a Comment