Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Model And Render Exteriors And Interiors With 3Ds Max ,Vray











About:

Hello there, and thanks for you interests.

my name is suleiman farah. I am an architect and a 3d visualizer. I work with Autocad, 3ds max, Vray, lumion and photoshop and I will design, model and render your house, office, restaurant, etc.



with my services you will get:

  • architectural 3d models.
  • realistic high quality renderings.
  • use the exact references you have (materials, furniture ...) to give you suitable and outstanding solutions.



information I need from you :

  • 2d drawing ( Autocad file is the best, pdf or images can also work).
  • 3d model if any, this can reduce the work time.
  • some pictures for reference of the style you like.



your appreciation and satisfaction with the product is the best reward I can have.

please contact me before making the order for more discussion about your product and provide further details,

best regardes.

Reviews


:

alles super

:

alles super

:

Alles super

:

alles super

:

alles super




No comments:

Post a Comment