Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Make 3D Floor Plan In Sketchup











About:

Hello Buyers,



I will make 3D Floor plan from 2D drawings or images by using software like Sketchup, 3d Max, Vray and will give you photo realistic rendering. So, if you really need an appealing 3d floor plan or interior scene, please contact me. 



Thank you

Reviews


:

I contacted anaskhan because I need to make a 3D floor plan to sell my apartment. It came out wayyyyy better than what I expected!🤩 We did a modification once and he was really kind to hear my wishes 😊 I’ll be using his services very soon. And I recommend his services 100%. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

:

thankyou so much. I will be really happy to work with you again.

:

Anas Khan put a great effort in delivering what I had requested and the result was brilliant. I had a few tricky requests, but he aced them like a pro. Really not much to say, besides absolutely recommended! If you need to visualize your new or remodeled dwelling, this is the right person. Thanks!

:

thankyou so much

:

I worked with Anas on a 3d modelling of an apartment with complicated details. He is a joy to work with, he delivered on time and communicated very clearly. He was also very helpful and prompt with my revision request as the project was quite detailed. He delivered very high quality work. I would definitely work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment