Friday, May 27, 2022

Create Realistic 3D Architectural Animation And Renders In Lumion











About:

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING***

WELCOME TO MY GIG!



I will provide realistic & high-quality architectural 3D animations and image renders!



I have gathered enormous experiences in this sector as a professional, working under different studios for 3 years. So, be confident that I will happily ensure your projects coming to life before they are constructed!



ABOUT THIS GIG:



  • I will create 3D animation and High-Quality Image renders of any kinds of architectural designs ( Interior, Exterior, Buildings & complexes, landscape projects & urban projects)
  • High-Quality Realistic Images will be provided.


  • Video clips will also be composed of music as post-production if required.
  • Softwares like AutoCAD, Skecthup, Lumion, Adobe Premier will be used.



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for a complete understanding of the project and provide me with the necessary files (3D model, dwg, jpg or others)



-If you do not have the 3D model, don't worry! I can make it for you, it will be charged separately according to the details & complexity of the modeling.



- I will then confirm the pricing and deadline of the project.



It will be my pleasure to work with you!

Reviews


:

Very efficient, committed, and communicative. The final end product that I was given exceeded my expectations :) Enjoyed very much working with this person and would definitely recommend to others.

:

Thank you so much

:

Fahim did an absolutely great job designing and rendering an apartment building. He was quick and very responsive and we did multiple revisions to tailor the outcome to my wishes. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for architectural renders!

:

Fahim did a great job reflecting the clients needs and aspirations, once again a fantastic service from Fahim, will be back very soon!! Derell consultants

:

Thank you so much boss




No comments:

Post a Comment