Saturday, February 3, 2024

Interior Design And Render Your Room











About:

Hi!

Do you need some change in your room? I can help you achieve your dream room using 3D design and rendering.



Please contact me first before you place an order!





I'm an Architect who is interested in interior design, and digital drawing, and also interested in handcrafting. I will design your room and help you choose furniture from online stores like IKEA, Wayfair, Target, etc.

Just give me the files containing the information needed: room dimensions, existing room photos, things you want to keep and idea references from Pinterest, google, etc.



I believe in being highly responsive to clients and providing premium quality work every time.



Please note that the prices of my services are for 1 gig or 1 room and will be changed depending on the complexity and how much room I need to design. 



Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment