Sunday, January 23, 2022

Redraw Floor Plan In Cad











About:

Hi,

If you are looking for a redraw floor plan or scanned pdf house plan into CAD then you are at right GIG.



Whether your drawing is in the scanned-pdf, sketch, or in other formats. I will redraw the floorplan or other drawings in AutoCAD maintaining quality. My services include

  • Redraw Floor Plans
  • PDF to DWG
  • Sketch to DWG
  • JPEG to DWG



OUTPUT FILE:



  1. PDF
  2. JPG - 500dpi
  3. DWG



DELIVERY TIME:



  • About 5 - 12 hours
  • The delivery time depends on the complexity of your floor plan.



HOW TO ORDER:



  • Place the order (ORDER NOW button) or send me a message if you are not sure what to order.
  • Redraw of an old floorplan for a lower cost and faster turnaround without the on-site measuring.
  • Please contact me before ordering. I'll meet your request for the best.
  • After receiving the drawing, complete the order and give a review.



WHY ME?

• 7 years of Experience

• Quick & Effective communication

• Provide any file formats, Printable, HQ file size.



I'm very glad to cooperate with you if possible.



Please contact me, I am ready to start NOW!



Best Regards,

Nauman Khalid

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service

Seller's Response:

Hope we have more work in future

Seller's Response:

Wonderful service! Will be using for projects going forward.

:

zusammenführung von pdf datein und erstellen einer DWG daraus

:

Thank you for your nice feedback




No comments:

Post a Comment