Friday, June 25, 2021

3D Architectural Model Exterior Render Within 1 Day











About:

I am expert in 3d modeling of any architectural building in google sketch up with exterior rendering using Lumion & enscape plugin within 24 hours basis on size of the project. 

Reviews


:

I needed a rendering of a house I designed for and awards competition. Chowdhury did a great job, was super fast and communicated really well. I will be keeping his name in my Rolodex. (old term) Thanks Chowdhury

:

Very talented and great to work with! Was very patient with my requests and delivered product much better than expected. Definitely worth it!

:

This is my 2nd collaboration with Chowdhury_Suji. Very professional and quick. He obviously understands architecture and design. Thank you Chodhury.

:

Communication was clear, delivery of render was ahead of schedule, revisions were done promptly. I will be working with this seller again!

:

Quick work again. High quality. Will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment