Thursday, June 24, 2021

Design And Render 3D Interior, Exterior For Your Building











About:

Hello everyone,



I'm a professional architect and interior designer, I'm specialized in visualization / 3D modelling. I have more than 5 years of professional experience and I can design both residential and commercial buildings such as apartment buildings, houses, villas, restaurants, shops, cafes, bars, shopping malls, community centers, landscapes etc. 



For 3D modelling, I can use and have experience on Rhino 3D, 3ds Max, Sketchup and Revit. If you need any of your architectural projects 3D modelled or improved on these softwares feel free to contact me.



For visualization and rendering I can use and have experience on rendering engines such as Lumion, Vray and Corona Renderer.



I can provide services such as,



  • Interior Design
  • Interior 3D Modelling
  • Interior Photorealistic Rendering
  • Architectural Design
  • Architectural 3D Modelling and Rendering
  • Architectural 3D Walkthrough Animation
  • Product Rendering
  • Presentation Board Design




The price may vary with complexity of work, please contact me before placing an order and I will give the exact price for the specific project. I will complete your order in a short- time with highest quality.



Thanks and King Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very satisfied with the work. Received rendering sooner than expected. Turned issues associated with my property into components that make the house pop.

Seller's Response:

Amazing! I'm glad you're happy with the design! :)

Seller's Response:

She is responsive whenever I message her and she acknowledges my requests. It would be really great if the designer could have come up with a new design instead of modifying the colors of the existing design of the kitchen after I communicated with her twice. Just placing the appliances didn't give me the exact output I was looking for.

Seller's Response:

Hi, placement and the design of cupbards/drawers, the kitchen island, placement of the appliances were changed. A more drastic change couldn't be made in this situation since the plumbing and the electrical on your kitchen have to stay the same. There was one more free revision left as well, thanks!

:

Beril did great work at a great price! She was able to effectively translate our high level description into a 3D vision and rendering that matched our expectations.




No comments:

Post a Comment