Friday, June 25, 2021

Realistic Interior Space Render And Design











About:

Hello!



I am an Architectural Designer and Visualization Expert. I will provide you exquisite Interior/Exterior 3D RENDERINGS at a very affordable price.



SERVICES I OFFER:

- I will make Extra-ordinary 3d Exterior/Interior Renderings for Residence, House, Apartment House, Coffee Shop, Bar, Restaurant, Office Space, Landscape Projects etc.

-Post Processed Renders + High Resolution + Readily Printable Images

-I will use AutoCAD, Skecthup, Rhinoceros and BIM software like ArchiCAD

-I will use Lumion, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom for Rendering and Post-Processing.

-I can provide High Quality 3D Model with proper Layering, Textures & Lighting.



PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :

- All 3d Files 3ds/SKP/Collada/Obj

- A drawings in dwg/AI/eps.

- All picture examples or Idea/Concept picture, material (required in every order)

- All measurements of room, house in pdf, auto cad (required in every order)

- I will deliver the picture render in any format that you need.





Best Regards,

Shovan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Revisions were fast and communication was excellent.

Seller's Response:

Fast, patient and a brilliant interior designer. Amazing 3d skills, true to his word. He is very polite and understanding. On time delivery. A true hidden gem among the Fiverr clutter.

:

Thank you for your kind words. It's been a pleasure working with you. Would love to work with you again!

:

Really enjoyed working this this guy. He brought my vision to life. Will definitely use him for my other projects!

:

Thank you mam for your kind words. Would love to work with you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment