Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Create Exterior Rendering From Your Sketch











About:

Hi

I'am Architect.

I work on 2d & 3d modeling.



I can:

  • do 3d exterior modeling and rendering for any building.
  • convert your sketch or image into 3d using 3ds max or revit.
  • also draw your sketch into 2D CAD.



I will send you:

  • rendered 3d views in .jpg .tif .png
  • source file (if the order contain it) in .3ds .rvt



Notes:

  • you can order a custom offer suits your need.
  • price changes for the large spaces projects.

 

Please contact with me before create the order so we can make a better deal

Reviews


:

Wow!!! Fantastic Fiverr! I highly recommend. Quality delivery and can deliver super fast if need be. Great listener. Delivers what I ask for every time.

:

Great work and super easy communication.!!!! Highly recommended!

:

Amazing work as always

:

Great job!!!

:

Very good seller and perfect job




No comments:

Post a Comment