Sunday, June 13, 2021

And Expertise In Hospitality Kitchen And Laundry Design











About:

Hi I trust you all are doing great.



Are you looking for F&B Hospitality Kitchen and laundry Design Consultant.?

 

Be one of my client.!



I am a proud Architectural CAD Designer and Consultant for F&B Hospitality Kitchen and Laundry for almost 8 years, I have handled and designs a lot of projects in Philippines, US and Middle East . I believe that I can do the job well and in the best way as fast as possible. 

My expertise are -AutoCAD -KItchen Layout with Equipment list, MEP Layout and section and elevation detailing. I will provide you a quality product with complete details. 



I'am looking forward to hear something about you and discuss further about your project.



Many thanks with kind regards;

Jace_Design

Jayson Marcelo

F&B Kitchen and Laundry Design Consultant

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you Jayce for being so helpful and proactive.

:

7 star service and took the time to understand my needs. No regrets whatsoever working with him.

:

Thanks so much Mak for the good review. Looking forward for more projects to work with you.

:

200% Satisfied with results, communication, and attention to details. Will be doing business again very soon. Thank You.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment