Monday, June 14, 2021

Realistic Post Production Editing For Your Renders











About:

I have a Masters in Architecture and have been practicing 3D modeling as well as rendering post-production for my entire university experience. I personally am drawn to mastering realistic-looking visualizations for most of my architectural projects so I have a pretty solid experience in this area. My mostly used softwares for renderings and post-production are Rhinoceros, Vray for Rhino & Adobe Photoshop CC.



For this specific gig, I would request from you a .jpg or .png file of your raw render, with some materials and lighting and, if you wish, with no background. If you prefer some other style of editing (other than it is presented in the examples I displayed here), feel free to send me one or two references (they can be from Pinterest or any other website) that you would like for me to take into consideration for your render.



Write me as soon as you decide to take your presentation render to the next level and impress the jury. Let's communicate as clear and as efficient as we possibly can in order for the final product to meet your expectations!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment