Saturday, June 19, 2021

Material Take Off And Detailed Construction Estimation











About:

I am a professional estimator. I have estimated a number of projects of clients from USA, UK and Australia.

I have experience of working in every division of Civil Work and MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) Work.



MY SERVICES



I will Provide Material Take for

-Site Work, Demolition, Landscaping, Soil Erosion & Control

-Concrete Work (Foundation, Footing, Slabs)

-Masonry Work (CMU Wall, Brick Veneer)

-Metals (Metal Deck, Steel Beams etc)

-Wood, Plastic Composite (Joist, Beams, Lumber Work)

-Roofing & Insulations

-Walls (Wood Studs or Metal Studs)

-Openings (Doors, Windows, Skylight, Store front, Curtains, Hardware)

-Finishes (Floor & Wall Finishes, Mouldings, Trims)

-Specialties (Hand Dryer, Grab bars, soap dispenser, Railings)

-Equipment (Kitchen or Laundry)

-Furnishes (Countertop etc)

-Fire Protection (Sprinkler, Piping)

-HVAC (Ducts, Diffusers RTU Units)

-Plumbing (Piping & Fixtures)

-Electrical (Lighting Fixtures & Devices)

-Earthwork (Excavations, Back fill, Grading)



I would like to avail the chance of your project estimation.



Please inform me before placing an order, price may vary depending upon scope of project.



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the great service Jack. Once again the layout is easy to read, understand and edit to my needs. You did a great job and I'm very happy. Jacks timetable for delivery was spot on and his communication was great. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again! Thank you Jack!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Manjeet for this amazing feedback.

Seller's Response:

This seller was responsive and worked with me until the job was complete

:

Excellent Job. Everything was itemized out and detailed. Will use again

:

Thankyou for the amazing feedback Lee. Looking forward to work again.




No comments:

Post a Comment