Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Make Renderings For Your Interior Or Exterior











About:

I can design interior for your room/cafe/restaurant/etc. I provide high quality and fast work. 



Please contact me before ordering a gig, so we can have better communication for this task.

NOTE: If area and task is bigger, we can talk about the bigger price.

You can see some of my previous work in displayed photos.

Thank you for considering my offer.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jelena was very helpful and collaborative. Fast, efficient, professional and super cool. Highly recommend.

:

Very nice

:

Great job as always, on time with great turnaround for corrections.

:

Jelena me ayudo a encontrar las imagenes que necesitabamos a tiempo para la presentacion. Rapida, Efectiva, y bien hecha la entrega!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment