Friday, June 18, 2021

Interior, Exterior Modeling ,Rendering And Animation











About:

Welcome to our services .

If you are looking for Interior, Exterior 3d modeling & Photorealistic Rendering and Animation , you are in a right place .



We are offering all kind of exterior design , Rendering & Animation as like :

  1. residential Interior, Exterior
  2. Commercial Interior, Exterior
  3. Urban Design
  4. Industrial Interior, Exterior
  5. Public Place design
  6. Community Space
  7. Real estate building design



What can you expecting from this gig ?

  • High Quality Rendering
  • Detail Texturing
  • Photorealistic Rendering
  • 4k render image
  • Full HD Animation
  • Landscape / Urban Design

I would like to discuss the project details first and agree , then I will start my work.



feel free ask my question.

I have been working with Sketchup / 3ds max , v-ray, lumion / Enscape , Photoshop , premiere pro .



I need information for you.



  • Autocad 2d file , Pdf, Picture , sketch etc.



  • 3d model if (skp, max, obj, fvx,rvt) this will reduce the working time. 



I will give you the exact price for the specific project.



My output : photorealistic high quality (HD) / 4k render

  • Image format : Jpg ,PNG , Pdf .
  • 3D format : SKP ,MAX , OBJ ,FVX

Please contact me before order .We will talk and get agreement.

Thanks #ArchVisualBD

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly recommend!! Very responsive Good work

:

Thank you so much!! I’m really pleased !! I highly recommend !!!!!!!!!!

:

Thanks A lot.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment