Saturday, June 12, 2021

3D Modeling And 3D Renderings Via Google Sketchup











About:

I will do 3D Modeling / 3D Rendering / Visualizations / Designing residential or commercial, specially via SketchUp.

Hello,

Welcome to my Gig!

I'm Naveen, I'm an architect.



I will create a perfectly grouped and layered SketchUp models for you.



 ✪ Our services

✓ Residential designs, 3D modeling, 3D visualizations,

✓ Renderings, walkthrough videos.

✓ SketchUp LayOut drafting, drawings or presentations (you can check samples in my account)

✓ AutoCAD 2D drafting, PDF/Sketch to CAD

✓ Floor plan, Elevations, Sections, 

✓ Landscape Designing and Interior designing

 ...AND much more!

 

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your project.

- Then we discuss about the pricing and deadline of the project. (Gig's price is per room)

I guaranty you an experience worth it. Working with me, you will be satisfied with the best projects.



P/S: Click the red heart icon ❤ (favourite button) at the top right corner of the page and I will thank you very much.



Thanks for reading and best of luck...

 

Naveen.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive to the questions asked and quality of the work requested.

Seller's Response:

Very friendly buyer, clear guidance and a great collaboration. Love to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Very high attention to detail.

Seller's Response:

Client is very supportive. Very easy to work with him.

Seller's Response:

He is my goto for sketch-up design work.




No comments:

Post a Comment