Friday, June 11, 2021

Design Your Architectural Project











About:

ENG: This gig is valid for English and French speakers

FR : Ce service est valable pour les anglophones et francophones



A/I will design your architectural project with original concepts and ideas following your requirement of shematic design level.



B/ I will design or develop your architectural project to the design development phase. following your requirement.



C/I will design or develop your architectural project to the construction documents following your requirement.



Services of this gig:



  • Design your project with concept...etc
  • Advice and guide you
  • Modification and optimization of your plans
  • Development of your project phases



The deliverable files:



  • The source file DWG or DWF
  • pdf version for diverse use
  • 3D modeling and rendering or, VR or BIM (depending on the demand related to my other gig)



What I need to work properly:

  • Your ideas annotations, images, sketches,concept...etc
  • Pictures (optional)
  • Your constraints (site, topography,....)



Every project has some particularity, that's why I will need the maximum of information about your project, to make the adapted estimation with the adapted workflow and methods to reach the final project.



Don't hesitate to contact me

Reviews


:

It was a great journey with Abraham and i was very satisfied about the result that abraham delivered. he was very creative and flexible in getting my and my customers needs! i would book his service again without thinking twice!

:

Fast response and great work

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment