Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Create Custom Architectural Plans For Your Home,Office,Shops











About:

Hey Folks,

Welcome to my GIG



I am a Civil Engineering student in my senior year and have also been an intern in a design firm and part of my work was making CAD drawings from rough sketches/ideas and from my own creativity. So I can convert your hand sketch ideas into a CAD file. I'll just need your readable sketch/drawings and rest is upto me. 



After getting the sketch, I'll make the drawing on AutoCAD and will share a PDF file along with the DWG file with you. I'll make the drawings according to your needs and if you need any revisions feel free to ask. 



I am quick with the software so you can easily expect faster deliveries well ahead of the deadline. Please feel free to inbox me to discuss the project. Looking forward to long term projects. And if you have something else in mind. Please feel free to come in inbox for discussion.

Cheers!



NOTE: Please feel free to discuss before placing the order, to ensure timely delivery and clear communication.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication, very professional.

:

Easy to work with

:

Pleasure working with you. Thanks!

:

Excellent professional.

:

great Revit skills with on time project delivery and communication! highly recommend for Revit related work




No comments:

Post a Comment