Friday, June 11, 2021

Create Awesome 3D Architectural And 3D Rendering











About:

Hello,



Thanks for taking an interest in my architectural gig. I am an expert in exterior & interior 3d modelling and rendering and can give you 3d model and photo-realistic images.



My Services 



  1. Interior Renderings - (360 view request only)*
  2. Exterior Renderings 
  3. 3D Floor Plans
  4. Resort Renderings

  5. 3D Photo-Realistic Images and Walk Through Videos

  6. Architectural Scale Models



Our services guarantee: 



  • A fast delivery
  • High-quality work
  • Professional and open communication 
  • Availability 
  • Your satisfaction



  • Kindly request, please contact me before starting the order.



**After getting your given information then I can understand the model and how complex it is. Then we can discuss the price and the timeline for the project.

Our mission is to give life to your projects!





Kind Regards,

Creativeminds.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Flawless, outside of the time zones and my scattered brain forgetting to check my emails this was the best experience I’ve had yet! Will continue to use this company!

:

Super Workflow and fast delivery

:

Great work

:

Great communication. Quick revisions. Overall very pleased with this seller!

:

thank you very much. great client. easy to work with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment