Saturday, June 12, 2021

Make Fabulous Architecture Design Project











About:

Hi,welcome to my gig,



About my gig

I will create architectural design and realistic visualizations for you project,



Included in this gig:

-FLOOR PLANS

-ELEVATIONS SECTIONS

-HIGH RESOLUTION RENDERS

-ENHANCED DETAILING

-BACKGROUND SCENE



Before placing order:

- Please contact me first to discuss the project.

- I will then conform pricing and deadline of project.

- On this gig you will get awesome design and renders for you interior and exterior projects.



=> Due to difference in nature of projects. price might be different according to project's requirements. So, its better to discuss the project first.



The information provided can be sketches, reference images and text format, for proper project understanding.



Software using:

- AutoCAD

- Revit Architecture

- 3ds Max

-Sketchup

-Vray Next

-Lumion

-Unreal Engine 

- Photoshop



Please contact me before placing order in my gig for suitable pricing and time frame. 

I will provide you Professional architectural services with high quality realistic visualizations, at very reasonable price point, 



If you have any question about my gig, please contact me ,

Thank you,



PRODESIGNERS24

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Teh best of the best!!!! I have a construction company and place lots of orders on fiverr and I can say he is the Best. He does 110%. I have used him twice already and I am getting ready to place my next order.

Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

Very Happy working with the seller. This is my 3rd order. They have all been great and fast. Exactly what I wanted.

Seller's Response:

Highly recommend working with this buyer Pleased to work with him

Seller's Response:

Another great job




No comments:

Post a Comment