Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Design 3D Renders Of Beauty Hair Salon, Spa Spaces











About:

*ANNOUNCEMENT: Please do not order without any agreement. To book a slot, please contact me first for a quick discussion to confirm deadline and price.



Hi! I'm Yin, a certified interior designer with 3 years of experience in the design field. For this particular gig, I am offering 3D Visualizations for Commercial Designs. All renders do not differ in quality. I always put effort in what I do to deliver a satisfying outcome. If you're ready;



Please provide the following:

  • Floor plan with measurements
  • Photos of the space
  • Design requirements (ex. furniture allocation, equipment sizes, etc)
  • Design ideas, inspiration & references



For now, I am offering 3D Visuals of these commercial spaces -

  • Hair/Nail/Beauty Salon
  • Small Retail/Pop-Out Store



Feel free to contact me if you have a custom project you'd like to collaborate with. I always look forward to trying new ideas and designs. P.S If I'm not online, don't worry I will always respond.



- Yin, Interior Designer-

Reviews


Seller's Response:

YinStudio has really great service & communication throughout the whole process! I really appreciate the time he took to create what I need and wanted. I love the results and highly recommend him! Thanks again YinStudio!

Seller's Response:

Thank you :) It's a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to future collaborations.

Seller's Response:

Very responsive and great final product

:

Thanks :) glad you like it. All the best. Looking forward to future collaborations.

:

One of the best on fiverr. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment