Friday, June 11, 2021

Virtual Staging, Virtual Furniture For Real Estate Seller











About:

Hi friends,



I have done Virtual Staging for over 10 years. I add Virtual Furniture in images which are proven selling plus point for Real Estate Agents. If you want to check furniture setting in your homes or apartments I will make Virtual Furniture for such purposes.



I invite global clients from Europe and the US, Canada, Australia...etc



VIRTUAL HOME STAGING:

●    I virtually stage empty rooms image with furniture & decorations.

●    I can add designer couches, tables, rugs, lamps, tv’s, draperies and many other furniture items to make the home look fully furnished and much more appealing.

●    Offering the highest quality and most photo-realistic imagery available for properties

Staging helps Real Estate broker sell homes faster and earn a higher price.



Why Prefer my Services?

- Reasonable price

- Supper fast turnaround and delivery on time

- I create photorealistic and beautiful photos

- A huge Virtual Furniture Library to add your rooms

- Familiar with Vast Home Interior Designs

- 100% Customer Satisfaction and Fast Turnaround Time



CUSTOM ORDERS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE

I am self confident to bring the best virtually staged photos to you.

Please feel free to CONTACT ME anytime.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good quality of virtual renovation, quick delivery and easy communication. Remarkable attention to details, e.g. I had a shiny floor and they included reflections of all furniture they added. Also, the style of furniture is nice. George is also one of the most expensive offers in the fiverr market, but I think, I still will come again.

:

Lovely first experience with George, he made it happen for me in a time crunch. Will be using George for repeat business in the near future! Him and his team are skilled. Great communications too.

:

I worked with George_n for the first time and the results of my virtual staging were phenomenal. I found him very responsive and easy to work with. The timeline was perfect and he delivered when promised.

:

Thank you for your kind words! I am happy to cooperate with you. Great experience.

:

Meet us and exceeds our expectation each and every time. I can’t imagine wanting to use anyone else for virtual staging




No comments:

Post a Comment