Friday, June 11, 2021

Create You The Best Kitchen Design For Your Home











About:

The main idea of this gig is to get you the best IKEA kitchen design possible. A lot of people don't even know that IKEA sales kitchens for one, but on top of that when they learn they don't know how to use the IKEA design software. BUT GUESS WHAT?



I do, I can get a design to you in two days or less. The packages range in what you will get the. The first two are basic so you don;t get the code to purchase. But the STANDARD package is better then the basic so you get the measurements of the cabinets and spacing. The last package gives you everything.



Mind you THIS is what I love to do so you will get nothing but the best from me. I hope we can work together.

Reviews


:

Clear and understood what I wanted and provided really good explanation for her choices.

:

I appreciated the very quick responses and a great problem-solving attitude. Highly recommended.

:

My second time working with Maya and I love it! Very good service and I will deal again if needed.

:

This was an amazing experience! Mayamaya was just great with communicating and she understood exactly what i needed. Also, she was very fast... got my first plan within the next 24 hours. I will definetly work with MayaMaya again.

:

Quick, easy, quality, responsive, timely.




No comments:

Post a Comment